Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Boobs

I am getting dressed and my 2 year old comes in and says "Mom I help you, I help you Mom" and I am putting my bra on.  I said ok.  So she adjust my straps and then pushes my boobs side to side and then pushes on the front.  Then she helped me put my shirt on and pushes my boobs up.  I laughed thinking what is she doing and where did she get it from.  So I am getting dressed again today and I am "adjusting" myself (yes boys we adjust our set as well) as I put my bra and shirt on.  DINGGG!!!  Light bulb went on....  Monkey see Monkey do!  I laughed so hard I thought I was going to pee myself.  Good to know that my 2 year old will know how to adjust herself properly :)  

Oh a life in the day of a 2 year old in the Casey house. Gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment