Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Day

I officially started classes again yesterday... But as most of you already know I had a day from HELL with court stuff.  So I didn't even log into my classes.  I have my first in class classes today.  2 online 2 classroom.  Intro to Women's Studies and MultiCultural America.  Super excited.  Someday I will live in MultiCountries :) Currently I am a full time student.  I also signed up to do an at home school for Medical Transcriptionist/Editing.  I started my blog.  I am a facebook addict as you know.  Mother of 7, who just started school last week.  We had our first JV soccer game last night for our oldest.  3 more starting fall soccer.  One in marching band, two in regular band, 3 in Liturgical choir, 2 dogs, 2 puppies (not potty-trained) a 2 year old that stays at home with me.  Court stuff back in action (Thank you to the most selfish "mom" in the world) so who knows what that will bring back to our lives.  Did I mention housework?

So today....  I have done some of my housemommy duties, played with my 2 year old, made lunch, started my blog, got ready for school, did some of my paperwork for misc things, FB of course, made some phone calls, chatted with a few of my favorite people, tended to the dogs and now am going to take a much needed break to try and get some MAURY in :) 

Tootles to all of you.....  I have class all night.  So i'm gone until tomorrow.

BTW.... Grammer Nazi's NOT welcome.  My brain often types faster than my fingers and Im a horrible speller, lack proper punctuation etc.  Ok so they are welcome but be prepared for me to dish back on NOT caring that it is wrong.  :)

3 comments:

  1. I just want to know how you can live in multicountries? Will there be multinikkis? Now that is a fantasy come true, multinikkis...Congrats on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will buy a house in Turkey some day. I belong here and there :) I don't know if the world is ready for more than one of me. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see it already your blog will be to me what Spongebob is to my kids:)

    ReplyDelete